Why write this open source book
In the process of preparing for the internship, the author learned a lot from the open source community, such as knowing the blogs of many bigwigs ( Halfrost’s Field | Frostland ), and building my own knowledge base ( Ricear’s Notebook ). Therefore, I want to deposit this knowledge and give back to the community. On the one hand, you can not only deepen your understanding of these knowledge, but on the other hand, you can also communicate with other small partners to learn and make progress together.
About the cover
The cover picture is a cute 🐶 with calm eyes and calm eyes. Only when we are prepared can we know what to do and take it easy.
The meaning of the cover title is “The Road to Computer School Recruitment”, which means that this book is mainly suitable for students who participate in post-practice school recruitment for back-end development related positions.
The color of the cover theme is yellow, which is the color of “Harvest 🌾”. I hope this book can wish you all 💪 and 🎠 success.
The text at the bottom of the cover reads “The road is long, but the journey is near. Heaven rewards diligence, and the accumulation of wealth will make little progress.” " Most people overestimate what they can do in a day and underestimate what they can do in a year .” Only when we are down-to-earth and keep accumulating can we calmly deal with opportunities when they come.
Most of the content of this book comes from blogs, open source communities and books, and is then organized according to the author’s understanding. The main sources are listed here to express my gratitude to the author:
- The inspiration and layout of this book comes from the LeetCode Cookbook , the digital version is based on Docusaurus , and the cover image is from Karsten Winegeart .
- The questions in the algorithm part are mainly from LeetCode China , the priority of the questions is mainly based on the CodeTop enterprise question bank , and the problem solving part comes from the algorithm cheat sheets of LeetCode China and 📖labuladong .
- The computer foundation and the content in the database are mainly from Waking-Up , [[Interview Questions] Summary of Technical Interview Questions🔥](https://imageslr.com/2020/07/08/tech-interview.html) , and the comprehensive questions are mainly from Overseas Rabbit | Overseas Rabbit .
- Others include the Meituan technical team , Blog Park , Nuggets , InfoQ , WeChat official account, etc.
Undergraduate and graduate students who are ready to participate in internships or school recruitment related to computer back-end development.
Instructions for use
- There is a search bar in the upper left corner of this e-book, which can quickly help you find the chapter and title number you want to read.
- This e-book is suitable for students who want to have an in-depth understanding of the knowledge points, and then summarize and summarize according to their own understanding to deal with the interview. It is not suitable for students who want to go to the interview directly by memorizing, because the interviewer likes to Continuous and in-depth questioning on a question makes it easy to screen out candidates who have just tried it . We should have a solid grasp of each knowledge point, rather than aiming to cover more interview questions. Focus on quality rather than weight, focus on depth rather than breadth, and gradually build a personal knowledge system .
Interactions and Errata
- If there is something missing from the article in the book, or you have a better answer or question, please click the edit button at the bottom of the page to comment and interact, or contact the author through [email protected] , thank you for your support and help.
This work is licensed under the Intellectual Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivatives (BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License.